- Amarilla is a nice location. It's
nice and quite, good for walks
- around the golf course and
along the cost. The Fairways complex is where all the
- There there is a nice
restaurant, pool activities, entertainment and the
Premier Bar - owned by some
- Brit's who sell a good pint.
- Residents of Amarilla can use
any of the pools, etc. Amarilla is more rural than next
- Golf De Sur (behind Pinehurst).
I would recommend hiring a car and exploring. The nearest
- beach is at Playa De Las
Americas about 6 miles westerly down the F1
P Brain - July 2002
I was very pleased with the vacation
apartment - thank you for allowing us to use it.
G Storrod - November 2002
- Just a quick line to
say that we had a wonderful time staying in the Pinehurst
apartment, luckily the
- weather was also wonderful,
which added to the enjoyment!
Gina Grant - November 2002
We had a really lovely holiday, we
thought the complex was a very clean and friendly place
Mrs A E Smith - February 2003
- We had a fabulous week - the
weather was so good to us and far warmer than we were
- Managed to play three times at
Amerilla Golf and had both improved by the end of the
Claie MacGillivray - October 2004
- Tenerife was luv-er-ly!! Thank
you so much, as per usual I didn't want to come home! oh
except I missed
- my babies, yes all of them,
even the ... year old one! I love it there, it makes me
smile, The sun sparkling on
- the water, the flowers, the
people, the pool, the apartment, simply everything,
uhhhhh! I must send you some photos.
- Becky said the "long stay"
people that you had in loved it and there is some talk
that they may do the same again next
- year, she said they were a
lovely elderly couple who left the apartment immaculate,
nice to get that regularly every winter.
Janet Gawrhorn - March 2009